Sunday, December 02, 2007

1202

I have not blogging for some time as I have been facing problem going into blogspot's blogging site.

Today I did my first SCSM half marathorn, but I am not sure if i really took 2.5 hour to finish it as per my expectation. By the time I am dong, my handphone clock shows 9am, the race starting time is supposedly 6:10, I assume that after cutting off the start delay and toilet break, I should be real on target!

The reason is I am no longer using my give my digital watch. I gave it to my mum as the strap falls off mysteriously and getting a new one cost $20, hence it is not worth the price. I am a real cheapskate. :P

I think I did quite well as I did not have stitch, but my legs was not as strong as my lungs, as by the 18km mark, they were very shaky and tired. I stop to recharge at 2 or 3 heat rub stops. The million dollar question is, can I do a full marathon next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com