Friday, June 30, 2006

0630

I was back to Dojo B after missing 2 weeks, thanks to night conference calls. It was quite fun, I that this new instructor can teach well. For example, he request the Uke to hold on to the Naga's hands when doing Ryote-tori so that the Naga can train to feel and learn to control his balance by naturally putting 2 foots on the ground. He also ask us to do continuous counter- attacks in Irimi-naga to feel each other 's strength. (We end up with spinning headaches instead haha)

I am glad the instructor and (1st to 3rd kyu) seniors don't mind doing multiple attacks sincerely with me, so nice to be here again, I think I will continue here then do mutli dojo membership, Thursday seem to be jinked with office works..haya.

Weapon training is another "High" as usual,the bokken seem to be easier to handle than before..thanks to my stronger arms. :)

I have been going to gym these days, hopefully I can run faster and longer, I did a one hour run this week. My knees are still...cranky but my lungs can take it lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com