Monday, February 12, 2007

0213

My brother just got the canon scanner-printer, $249, it looks super pretty, I need him to teach me how to use it though.

LC just pass me tau sa pao, hehe, I don't even know what to get for the sweet girl before she leave.

Some colleague from HQ just came and she is a real babe(angmok), her bottoms are perfect. There are so many chiobus around the office that I kind of spoiled the market hehe.

Hx suggest I eat reunion dinner for once and try to talk to dad, i doubt I can make it. The 5 of us needs family counseling, we are 5 strangers living under one roof. Forget it! I might as well de-stress pounding on the road again. My ITB is flaring again, sianz.

For Aikido class, Mr Q got me to do one kata-dori, although it is not a big deal but it means a lot to me as he rarely choose me over the seniors.

I am going to send the letter for the alumni card application today and the external library membership too once the former is ready.

I am suppose to go down X mrt to take look, the guy in charge says either yes or no, he is so rude, heck care lor, beggars dont be choosers, he needs backup in weekends yet so yaya. I sms and reply:"so sorry but I cannot commit then."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com