Monday, July 09, 2007

Sodagreen -Xiao QIng Ge

Sodagreen Xiao Qing Ge

One of the best new songs I have heard so far, must keep a lookout for this band,the voice is way out of this-world-good, and weird at the same time. Although he push the androynous border a little too far, I think he is a sweet guy, at least a nice friend.

M told me of this new independent singer call Zhang Xuan, I cannot feel anything from her voice or her songs except a wannabe-Chen-Qi-Zhen(Cheer Chan) . Maybe the vocals is too weak or I need to listen her live before I can appreciate her voice. I need more time.

Yesterday's run was a pathetic 69minutes 20s econds, but the good news is my stitch is so minor I run the whole run and my ITB were tolerable. I do not have problem walking up the stairs like usual, its time to do more speed run.
My brother has not fix the Chinese Chararter program in my PC yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com