Monday, December 03, 2007

1203

I am taking leave today, tomorrow and Friday. With all the work lag due to the nature of my job scope, I will probably be around during the weekend to speed up the delays. Yes, the managements sucks, but I separate it from my duty. Professionalism and integrity is not for show, it is for yourself. I shall stay put and see how things go, every event in life is a way to learn.

NYP Physiotherapy course only accepts A level students, damn, I really made a wrong choice 9 years ago.

Today, I was out with little J and L. The kid was so high the moment I see him, he was calling me"Ah Yee" at least 3 times. L confused Monday with Tuesday, and almost forgot I was coming, so it was a change of her family visit on Tuesday instead. We succeed in teaching him how to do a "Bill please" stunt, yeah! He was smiling all day with the usual wacky grin.

We went to collect some book at a library and was out for lunch at Villages , formerly known as Marche, at Heeren. Amazingly, there is a playground there, so it was easy for the kid to entertain himself. Of course, he insist we play with him. *roll eyes*

I am going to take a 2nd panadol pill (For Joint and muscle) later, my pain tolerance is high but there is a cutoff point. The price for the painkillers has shot up from $4.6 to $5, thanks for inflation, even Nissan cup noodles has shot up.

It is a pity to die in such a freak accident, Singaporeans will be grieving for the 5 dragon boat hunks. This was made worse by the fact that they were not wearing any life vests. Let us hope some investigations done later can prevent another tragedy.

Although the name is so lousy in a superstitious way, I am all game for the half marathorn on Sundown Night marathorn on 31st May 2008. They actually have a 84km ultra, that is way too cool. I will train harder in the leg department.

http://www.sundownmarathon.com/

With the opening of the mega bookstore in the atlas neighbourhood, I should be hanging there more often. Its time to see old friends tomorrow, miss you guys.

I found out yesterday that HX thinks on the same wavelength as me, there is no issue with Buddhist being Catholic. However, I rarely told anyone this as I fear it might start a controversy, there is enough trouble in this world for another heated debate. People can get overly emotion when it comes to religion issues, I only treat it as a personal faith thing. Most of my friends are catholics and freethinkers, so I do not have the ability and intelligent to change anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com