Sunday, December 03, 2006

1203

I made it to the run today, recovering just in time for the race.

I was so anxious to start the day that I woke up before my two 4:30am alarm clocks ring.

I had a dream : Y, a friend, row a boat to fetch me from the wrong side of a river to the correct side.

This is perhaps the only dream this year that I can understand: That I will make it for the race!

Just before I start running, I saw M, she was again dragged by W to come in the morning to support him, poor gal haha.

It was a poor 68mins 47 seconds, but still I am counting my blessing that I make it! There were quite a lot of muscle cramps and fractures accidents during this race, I believe the victims are the full marathorners, maybe it was too crowded this time? I

kept looking down at people's feets when I wanted to bypass them to avoid tripping (others and/or myself) as I have this bad tendency to step onto people's shoes. There were so many people throughout the entire route!

I saw this man not moving and people were hitting him to wake him up, telling him to move. Then again, my eyes must have paste stamps because at sgrunner.com, I believe the guy was one of the elite members who had a bad muscle cramp at 39km mark (about 6-7km mark for me)

This time round, no stops and no ITB pain for me, although my left ankle (front part) is still very tight, I paste a sport tape there but it was a mistake as it was way too tight. Thanks goodness the tape loosen up by 2+ km.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com