Sunday, February 18, 2007

0218

It is better to delete the last two posts, one never know who read them. I see reader's IP addresses from places stretching like Queenstown to China,Mexico and Egypt!

Fair enough I also read many stranger's blogs too, hence I never believe there is privacy as it is very easy to search for strangers in net space.

I shall be even more discreet and keep things simple and type in codes.

Today I went to the gym to check and the prices is reasonable, the trainer is very friendly and experienced too. Although there are some flaws( for example too small) I think it suits my budget.

I told him I will come and pay at my first visit. The public gym is too crowded for me . He advise me to change my running shoes 4-6 months instead of doing so annually.

Yesterday's reunion dinner for my family is"Everyone eat alone." So much for family harmony. I shall head down to my usual spots to hunt for 2nd hand books, just to try my luck again.

The previous time, I got books for little J instead of getting some for myself.

Yesterday I was caught in a big drizzle and had to abandon my run after a mere 15 minutes, even the weather in Chinese New Year sucks. Thanks goodness we do not have visitors or have to visit people. I managed to finish "Chang Heng Ge", what a long novel!

1st day of Chinese New Years boring, wanted to watch "Protege" or "Hannibal Rising" but the timing is not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com