Monday, July 16, 2007

0716

I was eating at a coffee shop (aka kopitiam) and this old man was drinking 3 bottles of beer. He kept saying loudly nonstop about:
- Young people having a easy life and it is too expensive to have many kids
- Kids are now having hand phones and are spoilt
-Young working class like ME waste money to eat out instead of home cooked food.
If life is so bad, why are you wasting money drinking those stupid expensive beer, for God's sake?

I have had enough and changed my tables, I just want to enjoy a peaceful hot dinner after a tired day at work. Why cannot old people be like Q-San, be dignified,skillful, with a quiet and strong personality. That is all you need to gain that respect, to h*ll with your age or seniority!
He remind me of daddy, honestly I do not care if he disappear now in front of my eyes.

My aunt came last weekend and bitch that "poor daddy" is sitting alone in coffee shop like a bachelor, doesn't he have a family? Oh yes, he used to, but he trashed it all, even mum, the good perosn, hangs around with her friends more than him, obviously she does not give any respect to him anymore as well. I eat and drink alone all the time, and have I ever whin? Mum says why did not I greet auntie? Why should I bother when she is putting me down since I was a baby? My mouth is only useful for quarrel with idiots like her.

I do not give a fu*king damn if you are 3 or 80, if you have some self-respect and stop being a nuisance, you will get the respect you wish for.

I just give a "double thumb down" to a blue-collar-working tanned man, he was doing that irritating whistle while I run. I decide not to give him the finger in case I get beaten up, no way I can put up with any verbal insults. He give a shocked look,. :) My dear friend, next time I make sure I do a shoulder rub if you do it again. If you dare touch me I will shout molest. CL told me this is a a gal's way to get away with physical assaults.

I am probably in a fury mood these days, when will I slam that chair into 3 peices?

On a better note, the Friday meeting was a breeze, we end up like chatting and bitching about this vendor's super low quality work, but expectation wise. I might have some issues with the place, can they pay higher?

Butch hunt was a eye opener, Lane is a hottie, but I cannot see properly in the dark. Calvin is braless in white top:( I should have go to the front of the stage. The smoking ban is a nonsmoker's dream comes true! :)

Youtube takes forever to download L word.*yawns* If not for Shane... I wont be bother to wait.

I seem to have slight flu symptoms and skip Aikido, I brought all my barangs (equipment and clothes). My new coworker says that on Friday, the flu bug seem to erupt. Oh no, the hot weather seem to return after a week of breeze.

I register online or the half marathon, time to find a clinic to do body check, stop procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com