Saturday, January 30, 2010

0131

I finally got my books from open trolley, and is halfway through Kafka on the shore, now I am in the mystical world of Haruki Murakami, hehe.

LC is coming later to visit me, its been more than a decade since I ever had any friend visit my house, I am kind of paranoid, for some strange reason I am always very conscious if my house is too messy or dirty.

Yesterday, a good old aikido friend, P plan some ktv session and steamboat buffet with a couple of old aikiod kakis, they are still practising aikido except for A, who claimed he has no $ to do it anymore, as for me I am out for good due to my illness. It was the first time in my life that I ate crab without anyone helping me with the shells!

My mum told me just now that my older brother will probably move to Australia for good to work and live after he get his degree. It is good news since I am not even in talking terms with him and hope one day I can live either alone or with my mum or little brother only (if he is not married).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com