Tuesday, February 20, 2007

0221

Yesterday, I went to Fish and Co to eat with my mum and didi, the food is quite nice. I have so much angbao even though I did not visit anyone, thanks to office 长辈.

I have my alumni card since 2002? I remember card looks stylo, but where did i stored it ah? Yesterday I went Kinokuniya to search for the texts, but they do not have it, seem like I need to get the stuff online, together with the so call 武功秘籍 study manual. I also email high Q to double check venue. I almost wanted to get the Chinese translated version of "Stone Butch", but it is too huge a novel and the price is steep! I do have a habit of reading to destress when I study, so way to go.

I got to go and eat lunch soon, just passed the sticker printer to G for M, finally got rid of the ultimate while elephant.

I almost choked by the dustmites while cleaning the wires behing my printer and computer. The new show by Ella and Wu Zun is so damn lame and funy but since it is airing at 9pm I can only watch it in youtube loh.

She is getting too feminine to play such roles liao leh, it must have been tough to bind like that, since she is not A Cup...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com