Sunday, July 29, 2007

0729

I met up with L and J, asking L on Hr stuff, she is becoming my personal Hr consultant already, soon she will put me in her case study essays. C:

J is my usual sunshine, he keep kissing me when I ask him too. I have absolute no doubt that we are either lost-lost buddies from some past lives, or known each other before this lifetimes.

Cl's coworker is so autistic, she reminds me of myself, sitting in the pathetic corner in secondary
school among the bitches, I think it does affect me in many ways even decades now, but I am not sure how though. The world is always having a silent prejudice to introverted/quiet people, I train myself not to be the old quiet gal who gets all the verbal bully. I am still trying very hard, hopefully T can learn not to take all the unnecessary craps from people before she toughten up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com