Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1211

Today is the first time I went to the mega gym near my workplace. This is because I got a one week trial card from the sales manager(SM) at the posh neighbour branch with CL yesterday. I am so sick of the smelly cc gym with pot belly uncles, that I finally admit defeat. That crappy CL asked if the gyms has many sugar mummys/taitais, guess what? Miss SM says yes, especiall in the altas neighbourhood branch and CL says she is so flirtious *slap forehead*...hahaha. I am more into toned nice biceps, butts and abs.

The classes look tough and the music is noisy, but the view from my treadmill is marvellous. They really have big treadmills, equipped with fans! It is not so stressed to workout here as I see many people who do not look fit at all. I am curious on what my biological age is (part of the memebership package treats)

When I have my own home, I will installed my own gym equipments. I saw a 30s angmok with short butch hair doing some difficult backward triceps workout, totally like those yandaos in the glbt personals, I need to distract myself watching TVs before my nose bleeds....

I am very happy with the facility there and the same sales manager saw me and greet me. I am her walking potential moneymaker for now. The price and the logistics are issues, I am thinking of using my yearly endowment cash bonus to pay . Nevertheless,I hope I will not last long enough to move to the new workplace which is not near any of the gym's existing branch.

Soon I can foresee myself logging my daily/weekly mileage and see if I can get myself a "tick" for a full marathon in 2008.

I got my Xmas gift, I got a psychometric test coming, hopefully I do a better job this time, after 6 long years!

Today my manager got arrowed again, poor thing, when it was not even her fault. All I can do is listen to her and shake my head. She says that the culture here is , once you are on leave, you will come back with many arrows as gifts haha. My email server is not even ready for me to send my stuff.

I need to buy calcium tablets.

Dear Jude, your favourite auntie thought that"One, Two, Buckle my shoes..." is a poem instead of a nursey rhythm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com