Monday, February 26, 2007

0227

My right forearm is aching, the bokken stunt was nice.

The shipment came yesterday, I read abit and conclude that the manual is really a moneymaking machine .

It came in sheets, not in book form, so its going to be kiam chai in a short time under my hands.

I will be burning my nights with these expensive gadgets, watch the sideburns turn white bah.

Later I need to check with L on Little Jude's bruise forehead, he was too fast for me that day, kids are really are agile timebombs. He cried so loud, make me so paiseh, luckily he did not knock his eyes.

My brother's intern job is the best in the world, they only required him to stay till 10am yesterday, and he need not come in today, WTF?!

If I can make it home before 9pm, I will train today.

S was dumped by Mr Porky, he needs a mirror, first time she got dumped, it is always the other way round. No worries for that chiobu, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com