Friday, December 21, 2007

1221

My day start with the purchasing of my kopi-O at the kopitiam near the station, I request for less sugar for the first time. The auntie sellor says:"What so smart, I prefer mine with more sugar!" I just smiled back. I ordered my healthy You Tau Foo with soup guotiao and chilli (okay not healthy).

I know when I reach the office, I will hear the cleaner's irritating voice, and she never clean our tables properly and complain very few minutes, either about food not thrown away or ants appearing. I "let go" today, in any case she was about to leave when I reach at 845pm, I would say -Perfect timing for a new start of the day.

I continue to read The Secret book during lunch time, with my Subway sandwich(The usual -ColdCut Honeyoat bread with Chiptole Southwest and all vegetables with no onions)

Today the boy LJ boss did not chat with most of us, the lady boss was in extremely good mood, she bid us goodbye before taking the place to her homeland -UK.

I did not run today, but I will do a bit of pumping later, tomorrow I will photocopy my documents for the 2 jobs to apply.

"Sutra" of the day to recite: I must remind myself to hypnotise myself that I got that iron bowl job, I ALREADY GOT that job. I want that job and I will get the job, I already is entitled to that job, I deserved that job.

*Stay positive as always, Zenpoet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com